Providing Support to Essential Services During This COVID-19 Circuit Breaker
In response to the government’s ‘Circuit Breaker’ measures on the suspension of activities at workplace premises, we have initiated the following actions:
- Our office and showroom will be physically closed. All employees will be working remotely from 7 April to 1 June 2020.
- Under the government’s classification of Essential Service providers, our technical/professional service engineers, customer onsite teams and employees at the Document Technology Centre (DTC) will continue to serve and support entities providing Essential Services.
- Employees supporting Essential Services will take strict precautions as advised by the Ministry of Health (MOH), and comply with MOH’s advisory on safe distancing measures.
- Our Customer Support Centre (6766 8888) remains open and we will continue to provide remote technical/customer service support. Alternatively, you may log your request online, e-chat with us on our support & driver page, or check out our self-help support videos on our YouTube channel here.
- Our account representatives are readily accessible and contactable by phone and/or by email.
We are proud to be your solutions and services provider, both now and for the future. While the ongoing outbreak has changed the way we carry out our daily operations, we remain fully committed to providing you quality customer service, wherever possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this period, as we observe the government’s ‘Circuit Breaker’ measures.